Sunday, January 15, 2017

Rejoice and Pray NO MATTER WHAT!

I woke up this morning with this scripture on my heart. I was reminded not to focus on my situation, but rather to focus on Jesus. He is the one who strengthens us, who makes us able to achieve what is impossible, he is the everlasting God who does not go back on His word, the God that does not change, the unshakable, unbreakable God, JESUS. 

As I read this scripture I heard the Lord nudge me with this, Your Victory is as big as Your praise! I want to encourage you to pray like you've never prayed before. Praise like you've never praised before. No matter what!!!! The bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:16‭-‬22 "Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live. Don’t suppress the Spirit, and don’t stifle those who have a word from the Master. On the other hand, don’t be gullible. Check out everything, and keep only what’s good. Throw out anything tainted with evil." So today I challenge you PRAY, REJOICE AND LIVE the life that God has called you to. #rejoice #praywithoutceasing #goodmorning

No comments:

Welcome

Hello My name is Renata Singh and I am the author of this blog. I write based on my personal experience and beliefs. I aim to use this forum to empower Christians, and to especially let them know they are not alone on their journey. God bless.

Follow by Email