Monday, September 5, 2016

I'm not where I want to be

Hello, September! This is my first article for September, Can you believe that the year is almost over? I know for many, this year would have brought its fair share of trials, struggles and blessings.

However, today I want to talk to those persons who feel they have not accomplished that which they intended to for this year.


I want to let you know firstly all is not lost. I believe that God has a great plan and purpose for you and  I just want to encourage you to let go of those thoughts that may have you thinking you are not where you could have been.

I know for a fact that when we are caught in a predicament like this, these thoughts can play on our minds. There is something I like to call the " coulda, woulda, shoulda mentality". What coulda been, shoulda happen and woulda be a particular way is NOT.  So many times I have experienced this, 'internal questionnaire'. But what I've learnt is the longer I kept this mentality the more distracted and depressed I became and I believe that is the purpose of it, to distract you and keep you down.

It is good to reflect on our mistakes and see where we went wrong but there is no reason we need to stay in that rot. I've learnt to deal with what is my reality. And guess what you are not alone, with God you will come out victorious.

God wants you to rise above your circumstance, hold on to His word and run with it. So what! I may not be where I intended to be, but guess what its not too late. There is HOPE.

And today, I especially find peace in that word. HOPE! So in the midst of your situation, I encourage you to have faith, don't be discouraged. Find peace in the presence of the Lord.

Remember to dream big and don't let today's rejection discourage you, instead take it as an encouragement to break new ground.

No comments:

Welcome

Hello My name is Renata Singh and I am the author of this blog. I write based on my personal experience and beliefs. I aim to use this forum to empower Christians, and to especially let them know they are not alone on their journey. God bless.

Follow by Email