Monday, August 22, 2016

Where is the Army?

Ever since I became a Christian I've been hearing, God is raising up an army, God is raising up an army, God is raising up an army. For years I had been hearing this, on the television, radio and in the churches. This had been ringing through the body.

One day I began to question if I would ever see this army that God is raising. And God being the cool dude that He is stopped me dead in my tracks, and gave a shake down. He said that I had been focusing on the wrong thing and looking in the wrong places. Well it was then I became a little more intrigued. As He kept downloading this huge awakening, I grew completely baffled. He said YOU (the present day body of Christ) ARE THE ARMY and there is nothing futuristic about it. BOOM! How awesome is that? and how wrong was I....WOW!

I believe that we as The Body of Christ have become so busy looking at each other and pointing fingers and comparing one to another that we've missed the whole point.  WE ARE THE ARMY GOD WANTS TO RAISE UP. We need to stop looking for revival and get in the word of God, and spend time in His presence. Revival starts in our hearts first, don't think its about thousands of people gathered in one place. When revival happens yes, it manifests that way and people are drawn to the anointing, but let us all stop being on the look out and start being all that God wants us to be as individuals.

You have a purpose and only you can fulfil that purpose on the earth.

I began studying the story of Lazarus. Hasn't it ever occurred to you that Jesus took seconds to raise this man from the dead? Why on earth then are we accepting this lie of the enemy that revival will 'soon' take place and all we need to do is just anticipate it. And in the midst of our anticipation (while we wait), we become complacent and we kick our feet back and relax as if the army will magically appear one day. Think about this if God could raise a DEAD man in seconds why would He take so long to raise up people that are very much ALIVE.

My Christian people, it's time for us to wake up out of our slumber and not only get ready but be ready in time for the move of God. Time is limited and there are people in the world that need Jesus.

2 comments:

Brandon Duncan said...


I'm truly encouraged and loving the TRUTH I am reading. I wanted to comment on the blog above and had to read this one first....
God bless you for this TRUTH.

Brandon Duncan said...


I'm truly encouraged and loving the TRUTH I am reading. I wanted to comment on the blog above and had to read this one first....
God bless you for this TRUTH.

Welcome

Hello My name is Renata Singh and I am the author of this blog. I write based on my personal experience and beliefs. I aim to use this forum to empower Christians, and to especially let them know they are not alone on their journey. God bless.

Follow by Email